Netflix for Android: Netflix is like Pandora’s box for people who need their daily dose of the best movies and TV shows across the world. Mostly we have to rely on the TV to get hold of the latest shows and we have to go to the movie theatres to catch a new release. But the world is becoming increasingly fast and the internet is beginning to dictate the course of everyday life.
Netflix makes use of this growing internet-friendly behavior of the people around the world. They bring you the latest shows and movies on your smartphones, tablets and even your television set. All you need to have is an internet connection.
Netflix for Android:
The Netflix App can download for free and the app offers a free one month trial period. The subscription comes with no time commitment, which means you can leave the subscription whenever you want.
By creating one account, you can run the app simultaneously on four different devices. This provides for one subscription to be enough for all your smart devices whether at the office or home to be connected to Netflix. Along with the latest movies and TV shows, Netflix now releases its original online series to attract more users.
Netflix App is available for download on Google play store but sometimes this version may not run on your Android phones. To overcome this issue, the internet designed the Apk version of Netflix which is available for download free of cost and provides the user with all the benefits of the Netflix App.
The latest version of the Netflix App is 6.7.2 which was release in July. The Netflix App has been developed by Netflix Inc. and is compatible with all devices that have an operating system of Android 5.0 and above.
Features of the Netflix Apk:
- The most appealing feature of Netflix is the one month free trial period during which the world of shows and movies are all accessible to you. The movies and series of all genres, languages, new releases, classics, documentaries are available. You don’t have to put up with the repeat telecasts of your favorite shows on TV and in that time can catch up on a new series or movie.
- Another great feature of Netflix is that it is compatible with most devices and platforms. So it is very likely that it is going to run on whatever device you got. You can get access to the entertainment world of Netflix whenever you want and don’t have to wait for a particular telecast time to catch your favorite show or movie.
- Netflix is dynamic which means that new content is added every day so it might just happen that you don’t have to watch the same thing twice or run out of shows or movies to catch up on. The latest episodes are released on Netflix way long before they are telecast on the television.
- Another very important feature of Netflix is that you can pause your video if you have to attend to some urgent work. When you resume you can start watching your video from the paused moment not just on the device that you were using, but on any other paired device as well.
- Netflix looks to enhance the user experience by making the user able to rate the shows and movies. Netflix keeps a track of this ratings and according to that prepares a list of the user’s preferences and eliminates the ones which are not preferred by the user. Thus, Netflix is quite a user-friendly interface.
- No prior technical knowledge needs to use the Netflix App. The builders have built the App in such a way that just by typing the names of the movies or shows or the keywords, a list is immediately presented matching the name or keyword. Thus, it is very easy for a user to find a show or movie on Netflix.
- The user can cancel the subscription at any point in time. There are no obligations on the time limit and no user commitment needs to start using the App.
What’s more in the Netflix Apk?
Netflix is beating the competition with its no user commitment feature, a wide selection of Netflix originals, and the feature of one account being able to connect four different devices and the availability to use them all simultaneously.
- Package name: com.netflix.mediaclient
- Version: 6.9.0 build 29142 (29142)
- File size: 20.7 MB
- Updated: August 16, 2018
- Minimum Android version: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- MD5: 189252f04f91f26ba0129bc9ab0ab9e2
- SHA1: 50a0ce4193b9dc026980ceec4db5aebe348e78d2
|Operating system||Android 5.0 and above|
|File size||20.1 MB|
|Last updated||19th July 2018|
Netflix Apk download
How to download and install Netflix Apk?
- Netflix Apk can download from any site that offers the Apk version by clicking on the download option.
- As soon as the download is done, you will be redirected to the installation page.
- Click on the Install option and the installation will be completed.
Netflix Apk is the most convenient and easy way to get Netflix today. Now, you can watch your favorite shows and movies and more anytime you want.